CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Trip To The Doctor's

Half awake, the clanking scalpels arranged an unwanted symphony to my ears. The muffled murmurs of the surgeons, chuckles and laughs, My body being dissected like a 5th grade science project and all they could do was laugh. A newly formed map on my skin was complimented by my pulsating veins. That day I was convinced that this stainless steel table would become my final resting place. With a quick glance behind my back, I quickly clenched and tore out the IV's in which were harvesting my very own blood. The almost holy linen was stained with crimson splats. Their laughs were quickly replaced with panicked 3 word spurts. Whatever happened in here, they certainly didn't want it to get out, let alone let me walk out alive. I ran so fast, I was convinced the skin on my feet would disintegrate. Then, without even seeing it, I lost my balance and collapsed. The men in the white coats pounced on me with very little mercy. One of them reached into their pockets, only to reveal a newly filled syringe, as my pale, paper-thin skin was pierced with the metal, the familiar feeling of my blood boiling was once again brought back to me.

March 01, 2005


March 01, 2005

0 comments: