CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Out To Eat.

I swear to fucking god that thing winked at me. The look in its eyes seems playfully dangerous. The kind of look you'd shoot across the room to some good lookin' broad way outta your league. Maybe it was a challenge? A sick joke? All I'm sure of is that thing read me like a book. The look on my face is the look usually quickly followed by something wet and down the back of the legs. I ran, ran like the devil himself was chasing me. I've seen enough shitty horror movies in my lifetime to know that, people who look back when they're getting chased usually won't make it past the credits.

The noise this thing made shook every window and puddle you could see. To tell you the truth i was fucking terrified, can't you tell? One minute I am minding my own business, the next I am in the middle of a god damn. Corman flick. Who you ask? Roger Corman, the master of cheese. The man that made rubber suits infamous. The man's films would most always include some sort of poorly made dinosaur or monster villain. Too fuckin' bad this time it aint a guy in a suit! What could I do? I did what anyone with a single brain cell would do, run. Evidently though I learned the harsh reality that Nike's do not indeed make you fun faster. CHOMP! Splat. Roar. Mmmm.

November 28, 2006


0 comments: