CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 26, 2009

The Pick Up Line.

She cracked a smile, that cracked me in half. Her pearly whites glimmered and her crimson lipstick hugged every little crevice of her thick lips. I shook it off and wiped the tiny beads of sweat from my forehead. "Discretely"lifted my arm slightly and let out a quick sniff. Arm pits didn't smell. It was fucking go time. Standing there about five feet and if I counted each tile correctly 17 inches away from where I stood. Oh God, I'm sweating a lot..it's hot though. "Chicks don't dig sweaty dudes..wait they dig hot sweaty buff dudes..yeah they.." What started off as an inner thought turned into me talking loud enough for her to pick up on the fact that I was totally talking to myself. Her beautifully shaped left eye brow raised up higher then the other one. She bit her bottom lip. She let out the cutest little giggle. It would have been a hell of a lot cuter if she were laughing with me, not at me.

"SHIT!" I thought to myself. Wait no, I just said more stuff out loud. I cut my losses and walked toward her. She looked around and played it off like she didn't see me approaching. Each step felt like quicksand. There she was, standing there wearing the worlds most beautiful... purple... tank top shirt... thing. "Man she has nice boobs.".. there it is again, talking instead of thinking. Her face lit up, and she backed up a little bit. "I Mean...Uhh. Hey! What Up??" She smiled. I Smiled, She punched me square on the jaw.

August 05, 2008

0 comments: