CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Town Meeting.

I felt the rays of sun highlight my face, yet I couldn't see them. I guess they figured they'd blindfold me, a kind of last request I figured. Many thoughts raced through my head, most of which being the cliched "what have I done to deserve this" statement. Well, time has run out for that way of thinking, and each second passes by, the roar of the towns people got louder and louder. Their bloodthirsty heckling only made the situation worse. First I heard the crank, then the axe, then complete silence. The screeching of iron bounced off the town square and filled everyone's ears to their enjoyment and my dismay.The last and final, and most welcomed sound was that of something falling into a wicker basket.

December 16, 2004

0 comments: