CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Rain.

The park was covered with a blanket of liquid embrace. The falling raindrops were a baptism. A droplet of rain strategically fell unto my lip. The taste of salt awakened me from a trance. As my eye lids slowly rose open like an unexpected sunset, everything again was grey. The sickly color quickly reassured me why these eyes have been closed for so long. Expectations quickly became that of that oh so familiar routine, yet almost as quickly as I began to close my eyes again a quick glint of crimson quickly barred my eye lids to a point of complete awe. My sight was of complete fixation, onto this heavenly figure.. The last thing I will always remember will be the dimming of those intoxicating red lips, as quick as my eyes blinked, I watched the world retained its color again, grey.

November 14, 2004

0 comments: