CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Alley Rally

"Anyone wanna point me in the direction of the nearest police station?" I said to the group of sharply dressed slimy goons. The 6'2 greasy faced goon answered my question with a nice kiss to the cheek with a set of brass knuckles, shattering my jaw in 3 places and launching 2 out of 4 remaining good teeth still left in my mouth. My body smacked the pavement with a loud THUD! and the back of my head broke my quick fall. My ears rang and my head felt like a mushy piece of fruit. "Well...Ugh EH I guess I'll just have to.." I stumbled to get back onto my feet, and of course the remaining random hoods found that slightly funny? "You gotta real smart mouth, kid. How's about I help you out with the rest of those teeth ya got there?"

I let out a spontaneous, slightly mad chuckle. I glanced over to the right of me and saw 2 of my pearly whites soaking in a nice crimson puddle. I scooted myself back, my head pounding, my back eventually felt the cold, scratchy red brick. The gang moved in closer, one heard cracking his knuckles, the other giving me the crazy eyes. The only thing these guy's were missing, guy with a toothpick in his mouth and the background music of some old jazz tune. These guy's were about to give me the business, and my body picked up on that forcing itself into overdrive. My head pounded harder and harder and suddenly the blood rushed back into my arms and legs and I pounced myself back onto my two feet.

"You jamokes may get off beatin' on a guy half your size, but I'll tell you this much. You really should consider your surroundings next time you corner a fella."

I kicked the back wall behind me and a brick fell a little above my head,I grabbed it, squeezed it a little to get a grip, then smacked it right against the guy closest to me cranium. Yeah I know what you're thinking and yes, he let out a huge grunt. blood squirted out of his forehead like the Buckingham fountain. Freaked everyone the hell out, enough time for me to get the drop on the rest of 'em. I dodged a jab from another one of em, grabbed his waist and took em straight to the ground. Winded one back and let em have it, right on the nose. Crunch.

There I was, looking at 2 professionals laying there in there own blood and tears. The remaining men looked shaken up, and they gave me the hungry eyes. They wanted my blood. The flailing pony tailed goon on the ground murmured out curses and groans, I made eye contact with a shiny little diamond. A colt action army revolver tucked into his pants. I dove to the ground, grabbed it out of his waistband and launched 2 sets of 3 shots to the remaining goons, flicking them both in the head, causing their melons to well, burst.

I checked my watch, cut my infinite amount of loses at the moment and got the fuck out of dodge.

June 28, 2008

0 comments: