CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Love Walked In.

Loved walked in. It wasn't sneaky or the least bit apprehensive. It went through those doors like everyone else does on their day by day routine. It came in calmly and at a steady swift pace. My eyes were buried in a comic book, at the time my only thoughts involved a certain radioactive spider bite victim and his struggle with his life. As I turn another page an odd, lukeworm chill breezed through the bottom of my spine and ending at the back of my neck. I gave a quick shrug as to shake it off. Nothing. Then my fingers went all tingly and numb. Then as I sit there and twitched and decided to sit up. I pushed the tacky yellow chair I was sitting on back and went to sit up. Raised my head and there it was at 12 o clock. Dead center I made eye contact with a god damn angel. Her dark brunette hair was inky black and her face made me forget how to speak.

April 16, 2008

0 comments: