CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 23, 2010

Moving.

"You're the kind of girl I write stories about" I told her. She sat across from me on the bus. Her eyes greenish blue like the earth. She carefully arched one eyebrow and smirked a bit. "Like me, huh?" her eyelashes fluttered.

I cleared my throat but never broke my glance. "You must say that to all the girls you meet.." she said as her eyes scanned the outside windows of the moving bus.

"Only the pretty ones." I looked over to her again. She smiled. She wore a blue sun dress that hugged her chest and hips. It blossomed down to her knees like a tulip. "So..what sort of story do I belong in?." she asked.

Our glances met again

"Hmmm” she sounded. She ran her hands threw her oak brown hair. Twisted it with her fingers. Something straight out of one of my pages.

“Let me tell you all about it..” I told her.

0 comments: